We've Run Out of St. Francis Day in a Box Kits
We’re sorry—there’s been such a high demand that we’ve already given away the last of this year’s St. Francis Day in a Box. We are grateful for your interest
We do have individual resources still available for order:
- Fill the Bowl Project pet food collection kit
- Eating Mercifully DVD—Accompanied by questions for reflection by Dr. Norman Wirzba
Start planning your St. Francis Day celebrations with these online resources:
- Save 20 percent on "Philosophy Comes to Dinner"—Go to www.routledge.com to purchase your copy and enter discount code FLR40 at the checkout.
- Create a Humane Backyard at Your Place of Worship—Learn how to make your congregation's outdoor space a place to celebrate and nurture the natural world, nourish the community and find spiritual refreshment. St. Francis would approve!
- A Pig’s Tail—This short film from Academy Award winner Aardman Animations introduces children to humane eating issues. Online resources include a curriculum for parents and educators.
- Learn about the new Evangelical Statement for Responsible Care for Animals. Visit the website and explore the resources for your community!
We look forward to sharing our St. Francis in a Box with you and your faith community next year!
Get inspired! Our new book, Every Living Thing: How Pope Francis, Evangelicals and Other Christian Leaders Are Inspiring All of Us to Care for Animals, will connect you and your faith community with the latest Christian thinking on caring for animals. Learn more »
Be among the first to find out about it by liking our Faith Outreach Facebook page or signing up for our e-newsletter, the "Humane Steward" »