We've Run Out of St. Francis Day in a Box Kits
We’re sorry—there’s been such a high demand that we’ve already given away the last of this year’s St. Francis Day in a Box. We are grateful for your interest
We do have individual resources still available for order:
- Fill the Bowl Project pet food collection kit
- Eating Mercifully DVD—Accompanied by questions for reflection by Dr. Norman Wirzba
Start planning your St. Francis Day celebrations with these online resources:
- Save 20 percent on "Philosophy Comes to Dinner"—Go to www.routledge.com to purchase your copy and enter discount code FLR40 at the checkout.
- Create a Humane Backyard at Your Place of Worship—Learn how to make your congregation's outdoor space a place to celebrate and nurture the natural world, nourish the community and find spiritual refreshment. St. Francis would approve!
- A Pig’s Tail—This short film from Academy Award winner Aardman Animations introduces children to humane eating issues. Online resources include a curriculum for parents and educators.
- Learn about the new Evangelical Statement for Responsible Care for Animals. Visit the website and explore the resources for your community!
We look forward to sharing our St. Francis in a Box with you and your faith community next year!
Coming Soon: a new book from The HSUS Faith Outreach program